LARGE RETAIL UNIT UNDER OFFER
2,145 SQ. FT. / 199 SQ. MS. APPROX.
95-96 LOWER MARSH, WATERLOO, LONDON, SE1 7AB
At the eastern end of Lower Marsh near to the junction with Waterloo Road.
Lower Marsh comprises a mix of independent trades and multiples such as Boots, Iceland, Greggs, Mailboxes and Ryman serving Waterloo commuters and the surrounding established and improving business and residential area.
Ground floor retail accommodation with rooflights and a clear height of up to 11ft. 5 ins./3.5 metres to the rear.
The space is well fitted to include:-
- Painted walls and ceilings
- Air conditioning and fresh air handling
- Staff kitchen, shower and separate WCs
The approximate net internal areas and dimensions are:-
- Retail Area 2,145 sq. ft. / 199 sq. ms.
- Conservatory 88 sq. ft. / 8 sq. ms.
- Outside Area 59 sq. ft. / 5.5 sq. ms.
- Net Frontage 17 ft. / 5.2 ms.
- Built Depth 98 ft. 4 ins. / 30 ms.
A new, full repairing and insuring lease is offered on terms to be agreed at an asking rent of £39,500 per annum exclusive.
All terms are subject to receipt of satisfactory reference replies and accounts and to the payment of a deposit if requested.
The ingoing tenant is to pay the landlord's legal costs.
By appointment only with Frederick Holt & Company.
Telephone: 020 7582 9375